Still your mind with this guided mediation class and health talk from the creator of YUMCHI kimchi.
The first part of the evening will begin with an introduction to meditation and its origins, with a focus on integrating mindfulness meditation into a busy, city-life schedule. We will discuss how kimchi fits into that lifestyle, explaining what kimchi is and the ethos of empowerment behind YUMCHI. Lily will then go on to lead a 20 minute meditation session. Attendees are encouraged to take home a YUMCHI mini pack and continue their mindfulness journey into 2019.
Lily currently pursues a Master’s degree in Buddhist Studies at SOAS University with a focus on mindfulness meditation and the development of early yogic practices alongside managing and growing the YUMCHI brand. She runs guided meditations and has held talks on mindfulness including at Christie’s.
OMEARA, The Siding, 6 Omeara Street, London, SE1 1TE
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like YUMCHI - Guided Meditation - 6:30pm, You should also check out...